Physical therapy clinic – physiotherapy services for injury and pain
Physio on the River first opened in 1993 and has been established in Barnes since 2005. We are a broad-based physiotherapy and wellness clinic with a wide range of expertise among our experienced professional staff and a real passion for helping people stay fit and healthy as well as helping them with treatment of problems as they arise. The qualified professionals in our physiotherapy clinic can help you with injury, movement problems or aches and pains and we help our clients recover and become pain-free fast.
– Do you have injuries that are causing you pain or restricting your movement?
– Have you had surgery and need to get back to full function fast?
– Are you suffering from long-standing back or neck pain?
– Are you recovering from childbirth?
Just get in touch and we can tell you more about how a visit to our physiotherapy clinic would help you.
Information on our physiotherapy clinic
* Highly reviewed physical therapy clinic with top ratings in Google and Facebook Reviews from our Barnes area patients
* The professional staff in our physiotherapy clinic members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are Registered Physiotherapists with the Health and Care Professions Council with top level qualifications and experience
* We have male and female physiotherapists in our clinic if you have a preference (see our staff page for more information on qualifications and registration)
* Whether you need to come to our clinic as an emergency or just to have a chat or book an assessment, please just call us on 020 8876 5690 and we will help you as best we can
Who works at a physiotherapy clinic?
In addition to our physiotherapists, we have experienced staff who provide sports massage, nutrition, podiatry, sports rehab services and personal training. We also run Pilates, yoga and exercise classes and provide personal training. As well as our physiotherapy treatments, we can include acupuncture, Shockwave and other services as part of your overall treatment package.
Our experts can also advise on ergonomics and undertake desk and workspace assessments, help with bike fitting and provide running assessments and advice on your running technique and training programme.