- We run a number of Yoga classes a week spread throughout the day and evening
- Small classes – never more than 8 in the class so lots of individual attention
- Classes are divided into levels of difficulty – so you are always with people of the same standard and always progressing
- Where capacity allows we offer catch up classes for any classes missed within a term.
- Classes are run in terms like school terms
- We also offer individual lessons, duets and trios which can be arranged at a time suited to you
If you are unsure which class to opt for, Angela Ranger (a budding Yogi herself), our class coordinator, can help you make the right choice.
A powerful antidote to the stresses of modern day life, yoga can develop a fit and supple body through the practice of postures (ananas).
These easy to follow exercises help tone the muscles, stimulate the circulation and improve overall health. Postures and techniques learnt will help relaxation, breath control and you will find they have the power to calm the mind, increase your concentration and give you the ability to cope with tension.
If you are receiving any other medical treatment, please check with your doctor or ask our advice before you begin.
If you are coming straight from work or going somewhere afterwards, we have a changing room and lockers to keep your things safe.
Click here to view our Pilates and Yoga Class Timetable.