Our location in Barnes, London
We love being the Physiotherapists in Barnes and helping our local community stay fit and pain-free. We have been based at The Old Ticket Office at Barnes Bridge Station since 2005. We are right by the River Thames with great transport links by train and bus and free on-street parking at most times.
This page shows you exactly where we are in London and gives some more information to help you find us easily however you are travelling.
Walking from Barnes Bridge railway station (less than 1 minute)
This couldn’t be any easier as we are literally next door to the station, in the Old Ticket Office building (don’t get off at Barnes!).
Trains to Barnes Bridge are run by South Western Railway and we are in Travel Card Zone 3. If you are coming from the London direction (Waterloo, Clapham Junction):
- Go to the platform exit at the front of the train
- Down the steps and follow the exit path towards the river
- Turn right under the railway bridge
- We are right there, just past the bridge on your right (our main door is down the side alleyway called Malthouse Passage)
If you are coming from the Hounslow / Kew direction:
- Go to the platform exit at the back of the train
- Walk down the exit ramp and steps
- Turn right on the main pavement and we are right there (our main door is down the side alleyway called Malthouse Passage)
Travelling to us by bus
The following buses stop at Barnes Bridge Station, with the bus stop in either direction right outside our clinic (stops BJ towards Mortlake, Sheen and Richmond and BK towards Hammersmith Bridge and Putney).
Driving to Barnes and parking nearby
There is free on-street parking and plenty of spaces on most of the roads around our clinic EXCEPT:
- On the Barnes side of the Railway line (the east towards Hammersmith Bridge, Parking Zone B1, Barnes, map here) – no parking between 10.00 am and Noon Monday to Friday.
- On the Mortlake side of the railway line (the west towards Chiswick Bridge, Parking Zone M, Mortlake, map here) there is no parking between 9 and 11am Monday to Friday.
In the restricted times, only Resident Permit holders are allowed to park, though there are a few pay and display spaces you can use (these are mainly along the high street and by the pond). There are signs showing the parking restrictions on all the roads so do check. Or to be sure, book your appointment after 12.00 if you are driving 🙂
Driving directions from Putney to Barnes
Driving directions from Richmond
Our information pages on Barnes
We love being here and practice owner Diana’s husband Andrew Wilson has even written a book about it, illustrated with lots of his own photos of the area – Wild About Barnes. We have written a series of articles ab0ut some our favourite places around our area and hope you find them interesting.