Image sourced from www.bbc.co.uk/news
Are you a more experienced runner who’d like to improve your performance and reach a new PB?
If you’ve been trying to hit a new marathon PB but just keep falling short on the day or not making it to the start line, then there’s a good chance that injuries and/or a lack of structure to your training might be holding you back. Running your best race relies on completing all of your key training sessions week after week, as optimal performance is built on consistent and, importantly, ‘smart’ training.
Niggles and injuries can’t always be avoided but there is a lot that can be done to minimise the risk of injury, particularly when most running injuries are attributable to overuse (or in other words ‘training errors’). The PB package will help you ‘train smart’ and learn to recognise when you may be pushing too close to the ‘injury red line’.
The Marathon PB Package Includes:
- Two one hour and 4 x 45 minute physiotherapy sessions.
- This will include a treadmill based assessment of your running biomechanics.
- A thorough assessment of your running & injury history & discussion of your goals & targets.
- A tailored strength & conditioning programme to address any identified deficits to help you be more injury resilient, as well as looking at areas to improve performance.
- Guidance on how to spot signs of injury, and how to adapt your training to prevent an injury developing.
- The package also includes 2 x 60 minute or 4 x 30 minute massages to get your muscles and soft tissues in tip top condition enabling you to train hard and recover well.
If you’d like help to reach your Marathon PB Goal, get in touch by ringing 0203 916 0286, email us here or pop in to the clinic in person!