ANNUAL MOT PHYSIO CHECK UP
Physio on the River invites you to sign up for an Annual ‘MOT’ Physio Check-up. Our aim is to increase your confidence levels and increase your overall mobility and reduce your risk of physical injury, no matter your age or levels of current fitness or range of activity.
The initial appointment will last approximately an hour and a half, when we’ll put you through your paces and discuss any particular concerns or goals you might have and create a starter plan for you. Depending on which level you choose (Bronze, Silver or Gold) there will then be a follow up appointment to check on your progress plus either a Sports or Therapeutic massage, nutritional advice and or a Personal Training session. To find out more please scroll down to see the options, book online or contact our friendly Reception Team by calling 0208 876 5690 now.
An Annual ‘MOT’ could benefit almost everyone, including:
- Anyone about to embark on training for a sports or physical event or activity (from running a marathon for the first time to mountain climbing), try out ‘Runners MOT’
- Anyone who has become a little unsteady on their feet and your balance is not as good as it used to be (we recommend a falls prevention programme as a next step after your MOT)
- For anyone suffering from Osteoporosis or Osteopenia (we would recommend you then join our weekly Bone Health class)
- If you’re feeling a little older than usual and have noticed a loss in mobility & general strength (we loose approximately 2% of muscle mass annually unless we take pro-active action to combat this)
- If you’ve noticed any weakness while climbing stairs or when getting up from a chair?
- New Mums looking to ‘get back’ to sport or life in general as part of an ante-natal programme
- For anyone planning on starting an exercise regime for the first time, this programme will help alay any concerns you may have about suffering an injury (or aggravating an old injury)
- You’re planning a sports event and want to review any weak areas before you start, and have a plan to include injury-prevention into your training programme
A 90-minute check-up/assessment with a Physiotherapist including a starter plan of exercises and advice, plus a 30-minute Physiotherapy follow up appointment – Offer Price £212
A 90-minute check-up/assessment with a Physiotherapist including a starter plan of exercises and advice, plus a 30-minute Physiotherapy follow up appointment and a one-hour Sports or deep tissue massage – Offer Price £277
A 90-minute check-up/assessment with a Physiotherapist including a starter plan of exercises and advice, plus a 30-minute Physiotherapy follow up appointment, a one-hour Sports or deep tissue massage, a one-hour Nutrition Assessment, and a one-hour Personal Training session to ensure you are on track – Offer Price £421
Please note that the Silver & Gold categories can be ‘tweaked’ / adjusted to suit the individual: eg. someone who is experiencing balance issues could do a Balance/Strength class or a Bone Health class instead of a Personal Training session, nutrition assessment or a massage. If you exercise regularly and are generally fit for your age, you may wish to substitute an extra Personal Training session instead of a nutritional assessment or massage etc.